Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Our family sure has been busy. We welcomed on October 25th our new daughter Raegann Ella. She was 5 weeks early after an emergency c-section and had to spent 17 days in NICU. She is now home and healthy and we are all enjoying her greatly.






Also on December 24th our oldest son, Mason, turned 3!
And on December 29th our 2nd son, AJ, turned 2!
I am now officially done with my self-imposed maternity leave and am looking forward to a busy wedding season this spring and summer. I am also rolling out new portrait pricing for 2011 which I think will excite many of you; so stay tuned! Also in the next couple of days I will be posting many images from sessions I have done in the last two months; so check back often!! Looking forward to a wonderful 2011. I hope to photograph many of you; helping to preserve memories for a lifetime.

No comments: