Friday, July 23, 2010

Wedding of Lucas and Shelly

These two got married at one of my favorite places to photograph...Homestead Meadow's in Appleton. One it is 5 minutes from my home, two it is just beautiful, and three, if I could ever re-do my wedding; this is where I would want it. I left home on Saturday thinking it was going to be a hot summer day, with not a cloud in the sky. This held true the whole ceremony, until the receiving line when VERY dark clouds started to move it; and when it rained it poured. After about 45 minutes the storm moved through and we where able to head back outside to finish wedding party photo's before dinner. They also say rain on your wedding day is good luck; so Lucas and Shelly here's to one of the luckiest marriages out there!! 

Below is the first draft of their album and slideshow!

No comments: