Thursday, February 4, 2010

Looking Back...

The last two years have been a whirlwind with the arrival of my boys who are now 2 and 1. In that time we also built a new house with a home office/studio to grow the business. The winters have been filled with sleepless nights and exhausted days. By the time my children where sleeping through the night come spring, wedding season was already back in full force. So finally I have a winter with no new additions to the family and have been able to go through my work (from the past two years) to update my studio samples and website. Below you will find a slideshow with some of my favorite images from the past two years. I hope to create many more stunning wedding images as the years go on. I find that with time I only grow and become better at what I do, which truly is very exciting for me, and I hope for you as well. Enjoy!



No comments: