Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wedding of Travis and Katy

First, I must apologize for the amount of time it took me to post this wedding. I had some major computer troubles; but after updating my operating system, uninstalling and then reinstalling all of my software, we are back in business. I also must say that I am not normally an emotional person, I didn't even cry at my own wedding. But this was a wedding I will never forget. I shed tears during the ceremony and dinner; may your loved ones always watch over both of you!
This was such a remarkable couple, with a love and a happiness for each other that truly is infectious. This wedding was really a celebration. May you always find happiness in each other company, and may you always look back on your wedding with the happiest of memories. Best wishes always!!




No comments: